<body>
Monday, June 19, 2006


Im going to blog on some place called blogger.com.LAME!
Well the holiday hasn't been a relax one for me. With tons and tons of homework and projects! Sigh.
But there are some things which made a history in my life. (: Like him! PerhAps the first guy I had. And I think I will have to leave him. Yes I must, carry on with life. BUT. It's just so difficult... Haixx...
Im moving the first week after the school starts, moving the things on this Saturday. I will be having a kenduri at my new house! Can't wait..! On Thursday or Friday. ((((: God, my room faces three big trees! One a rainforest tree, but the other two; Im not too sure. Later, most probably Im starting on my Maths project and Malay[alone 1st] project. Lets see.. SIX more days including today to school reopens! x/// Havent even studied yet!!!
So yeah, what else should I say?
Okay, updated my blog profile.
The holiday to KL wasn't a pleasant one. ):
I got sick. FOOD-POISONING. xPPPP
Let's recall... I puked around five times!
Just hate vommiting. So wasted TWO freaking days.
Went there on Wednesday came back on Sunday. Long one eh?
On Wednesday, didnt do anything much. Just went window shopping at Times Square. Went to places using the KL monorail. I saw LOTS and LOTS of HDB flats. Heh. Maybe he's living in one of those.
The next day, I went ice-skating with my brother. Yeap, at Sunway. After that went to Do**, that's where I ate mushroom soup and got sick. Ugh.
At night I started to puke.
On Friday, I spent the whole day at the hotel.
Saturday comes. We packed and felt abit better. Stopped at Melaka though. At night, we walked at Mahkotaparade and I bought TWO tees there. One brown, and the other grey. My brother only bought one, brown. Oreef. Quite nice. I also went to a Bodyglove shop but they're too expensive. Tropical Life's also quite nice, but didn't buy.
Came back On Sunday laa and met my two cute cute cats Adek and Putri back at home. (:
Miss my besties too!
Okay, till then!
Change the song to Stick Wit U, Pussycat Dolls.

Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//